Thursday, March 31, 2011

my mission

Soon God will define my mission on earth . 
God wants his creation to be free .I am sure my mission is to help to make that happen . It is so hard to find that there is nothing in this world you can truly believe in and trust . Everyone can be influenced and manipulated , with or without knowledge of same . 
God is all we can believe in . The plan God has for each of us is clouded by the one that rebelled against him . Our brother Lucifer.
Loving Lucifer is the hardest thing I ever had to do .However I have to love all of Gods creations . As much as I have said in the past I hated Him and his minions God has told me to love my enemy's.   So now I know that I am closer to God by doing his will and loving the evil ones on this planet.I am thankful to the evil ones  for showing me what it is I fight for. I plead to my evil brothers and sisters and spirits to change their ways soon because the final battle of between Good and evil approaches us. Let Gods will be done .These evil forces can be forgiven and they can be taken to a place where their lifestyle is more welcome . They are not welcome on planet earth . They must leave or be removed . There is no more time left God wants to harvest his loyal .God is the ultimate power and the dark ones know that . If they want any redemption at all they must surrender to their creators will. Love is the ultimate law of the universe and they know that. 

No comments: