Monday, March 7, 2011

dch BREAKING: SILVER HITS $36.00

dch

BREAKING: SILVER HITS $36.00 IN OVERNIGHT MARKETS -WOW!!!

Silver Touches $36.00 an Ounce in the Overnight access Market -WOW!!!I wonder what is going to happen when silver hits $100 and above this year. I say keep stacking and don't sell.


I love how fast it has recovered! I did not think it would go to 30, now I think its going over 100 sooner than we all think! Im not selling! I am buying more! Inflation is going to be harsh. I see the dollar going down dramatically as well. Most of the mainsteam media has had Dollar Collapse stories in the last week. Now EVERYONE has this on their mind.I was at a family function today and many of my realitives are buying this week because they are afraid of losing their savings. This is scary.

No comments: