Colloidal Silver Facts and Current Uses for Colloidal Silver
What is Colloidal Silver?Colloidal silver is non-toxic, non-addictive, and has no side effects. The body develops no tolerance to colloidal silver and one cannot overdose.
This is a pure and safe element and you cannot overdose. The U.S. Government's Center for Disease Control confirmed in 1995 that there has never been any allergic, toxic or carcinogenic reactions to colloidal silver. And the Environment Protection Agency has reported that silver is neither an eye nor skin irritant.
"Silver is used to make jewelry, silverware, electronic equipment, and dental fillings. It is also used to make photographs, in brazing alloys and solders, to disinfect drinking water, water in swimming pools, and as an antibacterial agent."
The following is a list of possible home-use applications for Colloidal Silver
CUTS, SCRAPES AND SORESApply directly onto cuts, scrapes, scratches, and open sores. Dab directly onto skin lesions and eczema, or any skin problem. Place several drops on a band-aid or cotton ball and wear over affected area. Follow the same procedure for acne, burns, insect bites, warts, rashes, sunburn, razor nicks, etc.
SINUS and THROAT INFECTIONS
Spray or drip into each nostril. Lay on top of the bed with your head hanging over the side and nostrils pointing toward the ceiling. Place five (5) to seven (7) drops into each nostril. Hold position for about one minute, then blow your nose and repeat if necessary.
When first used, there might be a little discomfort, a stinging sensation. This is normal. It is an indication that the colloidal silver is working and is eliminating the cause of the infection. As you continue its use, this feeling will disappear.
HOT TUBS - SPAS - JACUZZISPour colloidal silver into hot tubs and Jacuzzis and you will eliminate the need to use chlorine. Add to water poured over sauna rocks or utilized in steam baths.
- Use Q-tips moistened with colloidal silver on fingernails, toenails, and ear fungi.
- Spray between legs to stop most skin itch, fungi, and jock itch.
- Colloidal silver eliminates bad breath (halitosis) by killing bacteria in the mouth and throat.
- The “powers” of colloidal silver have been heralded for thousands of years only to be quieted by penicillinand other bacteria killers conjured up in the pharmaceutical labs, given Latin names and used to fight every bacterium originated disease known to man.
- The results of shunning this natural “nano-sized” (nano = one billionth of a meter) antibiotic has been that diseases have evolved to have a resistanceto the man made antibiotics and now scientist are scrambling to find replacements for the antibiotics that have survived less than 100 years.
- There are critics that hypothesize that the large pharmaceutical companies are pressuring the regulatory agencies to prevent nano-sized silver products from being solddirectly to the public without the giants taking their cut. Websites have sold silver nanoparticles in solution known as colloidal silver without the ability to mention what the product will cure or testimonials from those that have had positive results.
- Asians become the largest consumer of products that uses the nano-silver as a antimicrobial ingredient.Colloidal silver is known to kill virus, is it possible they are guarding against bird flu?
- While some agencies strive to prevent you from buying colloidal silver online, the EPA is clear that we NOW have silver in our drinking supply and has, for health purposes established a daily reference dose for silver in drinking water at 350 micrograms (u.g) and a critical dose at 1400 u.g. In contrast, international health bodies, such as the World Health Organization, have not established such standards for silver since its toxicity is very low.
- Silver “becomes more active against microbes when it’s made into small particles because they can cover more surface area when they come into direct contact with bacteria,”according to Andrew Maynard, physicist and chief scientific adviser for studies on Emerging Nanotechnologies underway at Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington.
- Wall Street Journal announces that the “War Against Germs Has Silver Lining”.
Exercise, diet and other healthy lifestyle choices can go a long way with disease prevention and for the promotion of better overall health. These things, however, often cannot do it alone. With an extra boost for general health is desired, many find that NutraSilver delivers the assistance needed.
NutraSilver is a scientifically engineered colloidal silver product that relies on pure silver and distilled clustered water. It simply provides the boost many seek for good health.
While NutraSilver isn’t a cure, many of our customers say to us that they use it to maintain good health. In fact, nearly a third of our customers use NutraSilver to maintain their general health according to a recent survey. We think this is very wise.