Friday, December 16, 2011

On this date four years ago, Patriots like you launched the modern day Tea Party movement with a $6 million money bomb for my campaign. What we demanded then, as we do now, is simple – a hard and fast return to the Constitution.


Dear Liberty Activist,
I just took a peek at the ticker on my website, and we’re over the $2 million mark – halfway to our goal!
That’s great news, but we can and must keep it up.
If you haven’t yet contributed to this Tea Party Money Bomb, please do so IMMEDIATELY.
As I’ve mentioned before, today’s Money Bomb is absolutely CRITICAL to my campaign’s efforts during these last couple of weeks.
And we can’t forget that the national media and my opponents are now shifting strategy from ignoring my campaign to launching attack after attack.
I knew this was coming.
Whenever the political establishment can’t win an argument, they resort to outright SMEARS and fear tactics. But I think they’re just scared of us finally taking our country back from their reckless policies.
The American people have had enough of the endless assaults on our liberties, the out-of-control spending, TRILLION-dollar, utopian nation-building projects, and the establishment’s Big Government, “bureaucrats-know-best” philosophy.
That’s why I’m prepared to fight back, but I must have your help.
On this date four years ago, Patriots like you launched the modern day Tea Party movement with a $6 million money bomb for my campaign.
What we demanded then, as we do now, is simple – a hard and fast return to the Constitution.
That’s what I’m running for President to accomplish. That’s what America will return to once I’m elected.
Unlike my opponents, I don’t flip-flop around and break promises.
I keep them.
I’m in this to win, and I have every intention of doing so.
But it’s you who has the power to make that happen.
For Liberty,
Ron Paul
P.S. The establishment is getting scared. They’ve seen my rise in the polls, and they are now going to resort to attacks and SMEAR campaigns to try to derail me.
I have a plan to fight back and get the truth about my record directly to millions of more voters. But I can’t do so without your help.
If you haven’t yet contributed to my Tea Party Money Bomb, please donate IMMEDIATELY!
P.P.S. The ONLY way to officially donate to the Tea Party Money Bomb is through my website at http://www.RonPaul2012.com.

No comments: