Thursday, December 15, 2011

DWilcock: UPDATE THURSDAY, 5:31 PM: GOING ON COAST TONIGHT


DWilcock: UPDATE THURSDAY, 5:31 PM: GOING ON COAST TONIGHT
“Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory was apparently bombarded with emails of people who were very concerned about this death threat I received.
To increase my own security and help the story break out to a wider audience for everyone’s best protection, I will be appearing as of 10PM Pacific time for 2-3 minutes to give a brief overview of what happened.
In the meantime I have been going through email back-and-forths with the interviewees for Part Two. Since this was all done in writing, it’s important we get it right.
I may just release all the interviews as Part Two and then write a larger summary later on. That way we do not suffer further delays.”

No comments: