Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update: More UFOs Near the Surface of the Moon – July 11, 2011

Update: More UFOs Near the Surface of the Moon – July 11, 2011

In our previous post of July 9, 2011 we reported the remarkable sighting of several White Orbs hovering close over the Lunar Surface
Again there is activity observed  and recorded of unknown objects hovering near the surface of the Moon.
Perhaps it is time that NASA is going to tell us what’s going on and maybe this is one of the reasons that they never came back to the Moon again.
Source:  (youtube) * space.com

14 RESPONSES TO UPDATE: MORE UFOS NEAR THE SURFACE OF THE MOON – JULY 11, 2011

  1. VARAKIENEN 
    since they can be seen going Behind the moon, or casting a shadow directy upon it we have a distinct point of reference, and the moon it self can be used to calculate size.
    These objects are between 60 and 80 miles in diameter.
    The one going Behind the moon may be larger. 90 – 110.
    I truly do Not think they are low orbit astroids.
  2. That is great footage. I have read many documents about the dark side of the moon crawling with ETs. A leak from NASA and many documents online from retired astronauts say that’s why they didn’t continue with moon exploration. Sorry I have the flu and are way to tired to trawl for links. Can anyone work out the speed of the objects??? I am am not adept with mathematics.
    • VARAKIENEN 
      Hi Adam83.
      Ive been around and some how I have missed the term “Fast Walkers”.
      Can you elaborate on these details or even better provide any links to nasa statements or data concerning the term fast walkers?
      apreciated, thanx.
      ~VARA.
      • Well I just googeld it and found this…http://ufopress.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/safespace-fastwalkers-files-disclosure/
        Fastwalkers is just terminology. For me personally I don’t need any new proof to know they are real after having personal experience ( no links for that :) ) there are so many statements about what happend or is happening or going to happen. How can people believe it just because there is a link to it saying it’s real. The strang thing for me is after having an encounter I still want to make sure the evidence from others is real. Most of the time it’s just a persons word. Thus being my problem. Do I want to capture a UFO on film for the benefit of others or my own benefit of Reinforcing my own experiences??
      • NORAD North America Air Defense Command. Made the code name fastwalker. Term Used on radar also.
        http://www.nicap.org/walker.htm I can’t see NASA having the name fastwalker on their website… :p
  3. I refer to my comment on July 9 on this topic. If you didnt read it, check it out.
  4. john l sullivan 
    Firstly, I am hoping that this has not been doctored, because if it has not, this video and the one on this site from yesterday are OUTSTANDING.
    How many times has a video of this nature been posted on ANY website, only for the following day for someone to come forward and debunk it, and for the activity to cease? I would call on anyone who has a telescope strong enough to get at least as decent an image as the one above, and is reading this article and this reply to set it up and point it to the Moon.
    Is there the possibilty that these “UFO’S” are satellites? I would doubt it, as NASA has never told us of any permanent satellites put in orbit around the Moon, and they would have been very quick to pick up on that. If they are Alien in origin, they know full well that we would be able to see them from this activity, which is slightly concerning, seeing as they are mostly secretive in nature.
    More videos like this, and hopefully better resolution and clarity, and folks, we have our smoking gun. Unless NASA can come up with a plausible reason for this activity (which I seriously doubt) then here is our proof of extraterrestrial life.
    This is a MUST, prove or disprove moment for us, and the sooner, the better.

No comments: