Saturday, June 18, 2011

< All gurus are saying that yesterday when O and tinyTim meet in the oval office behind closed doors and with no media, O signed off on the rv. Should see it 21st-23rd. Lord I hope so!


[6:46:51 PM] barry,matthews3: [6:46 PM] Gwaithfoed:
<<< All gurus are saying that yesterday when O and tinyTim meet in the oval office behind closed doors and with no media, O signed off on the rv. Should see it 21st-23rd.
Lord I hope so!
Recorded CC PTR # for every recorded call is 760-569-7699 486551 #
[6:58:07 PM] barry,matthews3: Posted Today, 02:17 PM
June 18 10:26 AM [POPPY2] plan to start cashing out on the 21st 22nd and 23rd these days will become very important to all of us real soon. I am now of the impression they will hold till then and no i have no idea why but i have had two very honest and invested peeps contact me this morning saying the powers in the usa and the goi are holding till next week?? Your guess is as good as mine why they are saying this and i will say to me this is no more confirmed than all the statements that it is going to happen in hours. I am just passing the information along for your analization of what and all that is being said today. Most are saying min by min or hour by hour but these two who don’t know one another both stated the same three days for the beginning of the cash in?? Poppy2 i truly dont know who is right this time??? Poppy2 i was preparing for a great fathers day. Lol,lol [duckyboy] POPPY2 i hope and pray your sources are great!!!! Thx for that
[7:01:45 PM] barry,matthews3: 11:54 am Pacific –
[hawaiimtt] Don’t worry this will RV soon, so people don’t need to sweet over the 14.95 things look close as in Hours and I mean 24 to 48 hours… we got some great progress Friday and pray this will now go live… that is all I want to say at this time… but those that trust me need to feel great…
[hawaiimtt] tarheel1 thanks… I know what is going down and we will see I guess
[hawaiimtt] I am off as people are starting to get negative… take care…. we are hours away ………
[hawaiimtt] when I say hours I mean 24, 48 ext…
[hawaiimtt] bye bye\
[wmawhite] hawaiimtt ……..phoenix on gimme shelter radio stated that it is possible this weekend.
http://www.blogtalkr…n-kept-a-rollin
Backagain – 1:25 PM Pacific
[hawaiimtt] I have gotten zero info that will hold(stop) this (from) going live in the next few days…
[hawaiimtt] As far as I know not one person from this Dinar world talks with my contacts….
[hawaiimtt] Well we had some big calls today and late last night with people that know what is going on and we are close… I do not want to go into to much as I can not… but we are there and I personaly based on the info I have am looking for Cash out first part of next week… [hawaiimtt] As far as I know not one person from this Dinar world talks with my contacts….

No comments: