Sunday, May 15, 2011

UFOs appear over exploding transformers Fort Worth Texas


UFOs appear over exploding transformers Fort Worth Texas

Witness report: I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures
(Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.
This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of power transformers blowing. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event.
After studying the video, looks like there are several orbs hovering above the area or is it just a reflection of the camera? What do you think?
Video source and author:   (youtube)

No comments: