Friday, May 27, 2011

[Blaino] I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! [Blaino] I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV!


[Blaino] I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV!
[Blaino] I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV!
[Blaino] AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED … VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI
[Blaino] WE SHOULD HAVE THE RATE IN HOURS ACCORDING TO MALIKI!
[epson78] [Longfellow] Maliki has been introduced and is speaking to a large crowd in the main square [Longfellow]I got cut off a bit ago and my texts and calls aren’t making it through right now. They are in blackout mode it appears [Longfellow] I’m going to keep trying on the phone If I get anything good I will be back in to share [Longfellow] Just got a text saying “done.”
and a bit more “fluff”
[Agent 007] The Professor – thought Al said we would hear a rate within 1.5 or 2 hrs?
[Agent 007] Gankans – can I go to my bank today?
[Agent 007] Al – all within 15-20 mins. the word got out through various sources
[Agent 007] all around the world
[kktwahoo] didn’t just start from one person
[Agent 007] raising the value before the day is finished….
[Agent 007] BLaino – seeker are you handy?
[Agent 007] can you talk about those emails?
[Agent 007] Seeker – US Treasury dispatched by 2 sep sources, 2 sep banks, 2 sep banks received an email that the dinar and another for the dong – both slated to RV Friday.
[Agent 007] Notice that it was going
[Agent 007] THis is a blessing throughout the world and especially for the Iraqi people and what they have endured!
[Agent 007] BLaino – how are you The Professor?
[Agent 007] I want confirmation and cash in!! (The Professor)
[Agent 007] I want to nail it this time
[kktwahoo] wants confirmation – excited
[Agent 007] TK watches 2 currency sites on his cell phone and both have frozen and NOT updating
[kktwahoo] TK- two currency sites he watches are frozen
[Agent 007] at this time of night they should be (per Seeker)
[kktwahoo] this is the time of night they should be rolling
[Agent 007] what an historic day (Blaino)
[kktwahoo] paradigm shift of whole world begins today
also some other stuff about Secret Service from Dusty about a bridfing . . . . [Agent 007] got a text back from someone from secret service – called in 1 1/2 hr early for something urgent
[kktwahoo] text from Secret Service called in hour and a half earlier for briefing
[Agent 007] that was from Dusty

-- Greetings!

Russian Leader Calls Obama 'Insane' Over US-French Plan To Control Internet

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

No comments: