Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011 Gerald Celente on Goldseek Radio 29 March 2011 Gerald Celente :...what' happening is the abrogation of the constitution that begun under Bush is being out Bushed by Obama


FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011

Gerald Celente on Goldseek Radio 29 March 2011



Gerald Celente :...what' happening is the abrogation of the constitution that begun under Bush is being out Bushed by Obama ...."you know people call me gloom and doomer , if you go back to my book trends 2000 that I wrote in 2096 , I was so optimistic about this country they were things moving into direction and I look at this country now and it breaks my heart " says trends master Gerald Celente ....the revolts in America are not going to happen in America as they do in Europe and the middle east because we are not just ignorant to the constitution this country has been prescription drug addicted and junk food fed and it's really showing up in the national psyche , Obama has become the imperial president and the same thing with Hilary Clinton I mean the arrogance of this ! the people of this country lost it , I can't believe that people still put their trust in politicians Gerald Celente added you show me one thing that the federal system has done successfully ?
the money is going to the top and that's what's going on in the middle east north Africa and Europe it's very few have much too much and way too many have much too little , and my saying is when the money stops flowing down to the man in the street the blood starts flooding in the street that's what's going on it has nothing to do with democracy or theocracy , that's the big lie , these people could not care if Mickey mouse was in charge if they're fat and happy everything's OK

No comments: