Sunday, March 20, 2011

VERY DISTRUBING EMAIL FROM THE GOVERNOR

[3/20/2011 4:16:56 PM] hutz: DAN I HAVE A VERY DISTRUBING EMAIL FROM THE GOVERNOR
[3/20/2011 4:17:01 PM] hutz: To the Wonderful People in West Virginia,

 I’ve decided that I won’t get involved in any more FLAP.  A month
was enough for me.  Thank you for all of your support.  Please do what
you need to do.  It’s your republic – they and I are your servants.
I’m happy just to be a part of this.  This is about what’s going on at
national, and I've found myself embroiled in the middle of it.  What I
have for you is pretty dang solid information, picked out of the mess
that's going on at national.  I want you folks to know what is going
on – and WHY all the delays.  Buckle your belts:

 I have raised so many questions about national regarding funding –
all the twists and turns in the ride – constant delays that go on and
on – monkey wrench after monkey wrench.  All this has been under
investigation by the governors.  Rumors have been flying between the
governors for – months.  I pretty much ignored all that 'negative
stuff.'  When I heard that Tim didn’t have the funding to make a trip
to Europe – that woke me up.  All kinds of information (not just
rumors) has been flying for about a month and CONTINUES!  I’ll give
you one example:

 Kelby Smith: A simple search of public court records reveals that
Kelby has a very, very, large file.  I am in receipt of that file (and
a few others).  Kelby seems to be under some kind of protection that
does not emanate from God.  (?)  Members of the republic have been
investigating Kelby – all who surround Tim.  At this point, word has
it that Kelby will be facing 32 new counts (and counting) of mortgage
fraud – and a few more charges – soon – very soon.  He has an
interesting company – the latest of a string of interesting companies.
 I’ve forgotten the name of the website – but I’ve seen it.  I’ll
spare you details about what has been gathered against Jim Fitzgerald
& C W Wright.  Many in the republic are squeaky-clean.  EG: Robert
Zuluaga - our regional ambassador - is so clean, he squeaks when he
walks - - - -

 I have confirmed and re-confirmed that Tim Turner was forced (the
guys around him are physically imposing) to see a physician – after
hours – in Garden Grove, California about a year ago – then
disappeared for three weeks.  (Bob Slater has met with one of my
sources for this who USED to travel w/Tim.)  And Tim has not been the
same since.  Harold Smallwood was one of my sources for the statement
that Tim has changed – dramatically.

 It appears that those who surround him now – all come from Air Force
intelligence backgrounds.  Tim really was the trustee of a HUGE trust
at one time – but he has been removed from that position.

 It appears that financial backer(S) have backed off – but HAVE NOT
disappeared.  Those who really were lined up to fund the restoration –
including 11,000 metric tons of gold that has been REPEATEDLY
confirmed – have backed off from Tim – with good reason.  That’s about
400 billion in gold – enough to partially back the new currency – some
would surely be available for a media rollout.  It appears that there
really are HUGE chunks of money (but not 3 ½ million metric tons of
gold!) that is still awaiting the restored republic.

 I’m afraid that Tim – a man I so greatly admire – has been
surrounded by ‘handlers’ – compromised against his will – and may
become a sacrificial lamb.  God only martyrs His best – and tears are
in my eyes as I write that I fear that Tim is one of God’s best - - -

 Well, that’s all for now, folks.  Just hang onto God – do the next
right thing – tell the truth – and choose – carefully – carefully –
whom you trust.  Start by trusting God and doing what He would want
you to do in the circumstances you find yourself.

 All hope is NOT lost.  God is STILL in control.  This latest bump in
the road is yet another – purging.  This has become quite a faith
walk.  I no longer have faith in Tim Turner – who may go down in
history as one of our greatest heroes in this effort to restore Godly,
constitutional government in this nation.  Continue to have faith in
Truth and God – Jim – your heartbroken governor

 PS: The message for us – from Tim – time after time after TIME:
‘Build the republics.  Build the republics.  BUILD THE REPUBLICS!’
Now I know why that has been his mantra of late.  I just pray that he
will be here to see it - please pray - pray - PRAY
[3/20/2011 6:04:16 PM] hutz:  This is in reply to a question as to why the republic material is no longer on the website.
The national republic became very controversial with accusations flying around. We are not taking any sides on this or doing any accusing. Many people in republic lost interest. 
Documents still remain secret for many months. No sign of any financial support. if there is financing in the billions or trillions it is childs play to send monthly wires to each republic of say $100,000 which would not be intercepted. Three wires of $33,000 could be sent to different people in each state republic. Each month different people could be selected to receive funds in their bank account. Could use ten people in each state to receive $9900 each. Wires could be sent from different banks and use different accounts, corporate, trust etc. Anonymous credit cards could be bought and funded up to $10,000 per month per credit card and money taken from ATM machines and also expenses could be charged. Offshore bank accounts could be set up for each state republic and they could have a debit card or credit card to draw down the funds with that the benefactors could fund without risk of interception. I could provide another few scenarios that could be used to get the money into the state republics safe and easily in modest amounts. This would enable marketing to grow the ranks of the republic, get offices, pay people modestly for their work, etc. This of course never happened which is a solid sign of no finances in place. 
We have never seen any sign of any military support. Of course if you put your thinking cap on without financing but with military support it would easily work using the same bad banking temporarily until a new system could be set up. So I conclude no military support in place. 
This is just about exactly how RAP ended. No funding, secret documents, no military, controversy, infighting, division, etc.
I feel it has evolved into a false hope that is destined to not go anywhere. The amount of people in the republic that are still active is diminished but I have no specific info.  Some states are out there but ignore national. Well I could keep going. I have no intention of posting anything negative about the republic. This is sent to people who ask. 
We are hearing about some state republics doing good things independently and some county movements. Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

No comments: