Sunday, August 7, 2011


I don't follow many gold or silver writers anymore as they tend to distract me from my own analysis of the markets as they relate to the Road to Roota Theory. Having said that there are two that I follow religiously as they seem to understand the markets better than most. In silver it is Ted Butler...OBVIOUSLY!
 
But ever since I swapped 95% of my gold investments into silver I have not spent much time following my other guru...my "Gold Guru"...and that would be Jim Sinclair. Back when I was analyzing gold and the gold markets Jim was the voice of reason. He, like Ted Butler, does not rely on "conspiracy theory" even though they know in their hearts that the conspiracy is alive and well. They rely on FACTS and EXPERT ANALYSIS and this has over the years given them MASSIVE CREDIBILITY!
 
When I heard that Jim Sinclair was breaking from his long standing rule of not giving public presentations and was going to speak at the GATA conference in London I was very bummed that I was not able to make the voyage over the pond. 
 
BUT luckily, James Turk of the Gold Money Foundation was able to interview Jim and it has now been posted here:
 
 
This is one smart individual and when he says "gold may go exponential" and "there is no way out anymore" he is coming right in line with the Road to Roota Theory!

No comments: