Saturday, April 23, 2011

Only one man now stands between humanity and freedom: Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the Black Pope

"To give you a flavor of the real Ben Fulford, (if you haven’t already seen it) here is a video of him speaking pretty much his latest blurb posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9iScw5YBs&feature=BFa&list=WL85AEEABAAEA0ED41&index=1
I’ve been following Ben for many years. Since he reports what he is told after he has determined its voracity, everything is not always 100%. But at least he gets it out there. He is very quick to make corrections when he is wrong.
In my own life, I use Ben as a confirmation that there is still existing on this planet men of peace, love, compassion and individual FREEDOM.
I am on this blog, because I am allowed to express myself in a manner in which I can be TRUE to myself.
Welcome!
Braveheart"

No comments: