Sunday, December 4, 2011

tntdinar: elsie Bank holidays will have nothing to do with this from now on. [3:07:41 PM] JJSmith-Outlaw*: [Texas Mama] From PTR just now - [thevazrpb] Hey everyone... in case you didn't know ... the new day begins i new zelland... I have a very dear friend who is there right now... it is 8:30 am there... the morning news there is reporting that the cintrall bank of new zeland will be making an anoucment this morning!


(*)(*)     tntdinar: Good Morning, I will try to do a quick update here. I don't think the info warrants a call and taking time from everyone's day.


tntdinar: From the info that I have received, we are still on track to see a change either today (late evening) or Monday/Tuesday. I am saying this because I don't know which day will be cash out.

tntdinar: I know that we do infact have vistors and are waiting to here from them either this evening or first thing in the morning.


tntdinar: Iraq is still on a communication blackout and info has been smuggled out that they are excited and also waiting to tell the world something that they are very proud of.




tntdinar: There has been a dollar amount assigned to the citizens of Iraq, much like the one assigned to the citizens of Kuwait


tntdinar: There are a lot of exciting things happening today and tomorrow, I am enjoying my day. I have made my list and am checking it twice. I fully plan on implementing my plan this week.


tntdinar: Other ME Countries are as excited as Iraq's, I wonder why.


elsie: daz: Tony...with the banks playing with "funny money" and other games like shifting derivatve losses to the fdic...where can we deposit 10-100 million dollars safely and with confidence

tntdinar: Overseas financial systems are now looking at strange screens ( things they have never seen before). They are doing the same thing you are today, watching screens and waiting for the market to open, to see if this will be the greatest day of the modern financial system aroung the world.


elsie: ramos: Ask Tony if the Banking Holiday on the 6th in Iraq effects anything ??

tntdinar: I am hoping for and especting to receive some more (great) information as the day progresses. If all of our hopes and dreams come true today, we will definately have a call. Please go out and enjoy the rest of the day. Good times are just around the corner.

tntdinar: elsie Bank holidays will have nothing to do with this from now on.
[3:07:41 PM] JJSmith-Outlaw*: [Texas Mama] From PTR just now - [thevazrpb] Hey everyone... in case you didn't know ... the new day begins i new zelland... I have a very dear friend who is there right now... it is 8:30 am there... the morning news there is reporting that the cintrall bank of new zeland will be making an anoucment this morning!

No comments: