Thursday, November 17, 2011

Deed of Reconveyance... does anyone have one in their property file?

November 14, 2011 11:23:46 PM EST
To all my hommies in county in cell block 6... RobbRyder here..:
I have been putting together some kick ass information ... and hope to share it all in a few days... trying to fill some holes right now... but this was just way to interesting....
Deed of Reconveyance... does anyone have one in their property file?  It looks like what we can use to release our "energy" now held in escrow because of the deed of trust ..should be the same for a mortgage.   anyway read about it below... In a few days I'll put out a video on this and other wonderful finds...
such as... Lawfully claiming the land patents (real estate, real property)... one for the house, one for the body...
Looks like for a house all you have to do is get a certified copy of the land patent, make up an acknowledgment (lawfull)  saying you are the assignee of the land patent (grant)  unless another living man has a superior claim... then. post it in the newspaper for 6 weeks.. then record it... you are now on the land patent... not just the warranty deed...   this is how empty houses can be claimed and taken out of escrow...
This takes your claim back to the original date of the land patent... not just since you  took possession (warranty deed).. the warranty deed is the certificate of title to the deed (patent).. but we can claim the deed (patent)..  more on this later...
Now the biggie... looks like all we have to do is take the COLB (document that says the local register received it  2 - 3 weeks after birth)... with an lawfull acknowledgment that says of your freewill act and deed you wish to unregister the land.. (body)... you take it to the county were the land is... so where you live is where you go.. (you are movable land)..  and by definition the owner of unregistered land is hard to find... and that is the idea..
That leaves the certified copy of record of live birth.. (mine was produced about 5 years after birth)... this is a quitclaim deed to the interest under the landed estate (ALL CAPS).. so it needs to be acknowledged (lawfully)... just not sure where it has to go.. but since the land it represents is still in the birth county... I think it has to go there... but we send it there as a foreign judgment... all ready in due form of law, full faith and creidt, full proof, highest from of evidence there is.. a public record, act or judicial proceeding.. ... our law...
Now back to Deed of Reconveyance........
A Deed of Reconveyance is used in conjunction with a Deed of Trust and it's purpose is to clear the title of any liens pertaining to the Note and Deed of Trust which secures that note. The parties involved in the Deed of Trust are the Trustor (the Borrower), the Trustee (title company, bank, or third party), and the Beneficiary (the lender). Once a Deed of Reconveyance is recorded, the title becomes clear of the lien.
In most cases, the title or escrow company will record the Deed of Reconveyance at the time of closing. It is then returned to the trustee, together with the note. The trustee would then forward the note and deed of reconveyance to the borrower. The beneficiary is generally a lending institution and easy to locate, but it in some cases it may be the previous owner or seller.
What happens when the Deed of Reconveyance is not prepared and recorded at the time of closing, and a borrower finds out later, sometimes years later, that an old, paid off loan, still shows up as a lien against his property? This could be a second loan given by the previous owner of the property, or an equity mortgage which was taken out years ago and has since been paid off. What can the borrower do? If the Seller or lender is available, a Deed of Reconveyance can be prepared and sent to the Seller or Beneficiary for signing, recorded, and the lien will be removed.
It is a relatively easy procedure to take care of and an owner may even do it himselfIf the Trustee is not available, the borrower can request that the beneficiary sign a Substitution of Trustee form, substitute the previous Trustee for the borrower, and record a Deed of Reconveyance himself.
What happens when the Seller or lender cannot be found or is unwilling to sign the Reconveyance? Is there anything that the borrower can do to clear the title? Although each state may have it's own procedure which must be followed, the procedure may be similar to the procedure which is followed in the state of California.
In California, for example, when a deed of reconveyance is not executed and recorded within 21 days of the trustee's receipt of all documents and money necessary to pay off the debt, a title company may prepare and record a release of the obligation within 72 calendar days from payment of the debt. This release is considered equivalent to a deed of reconveyance, releasing the borrower from any further obligation under the deed of trust.
Check with your local title company for the law covering your area. The title company, escrow company, or an attorney should be able to help you prepare the necessary documents to release your obligation under a deed of trust. Once your obligation is released, the lien will be removed from the title.
You can find my other research at: 
http://robcourtofrecord.wordpress.comWhen you become Landlord.. and only thenplease send a short story and your "proof" to Kitty
at the following address please put in the subject line 
Landlord: County of: State of: 
and she will display it on the site listed below..
Do not send her questions, that is for the site above
only send Landlord status ... thanks.. and peace

Send to:

No comments: