Thursday, July 14, 2011

This response to Nathan is being forwarded with the author's consent. Al Nathan, With the effort to be as objective as I know how, I write in sincerity and with a honest heart. I like to personally collect my own information through observation, communications with all parties involved (rather than second hand info), and thirdly I like to allow different occasions to form a track record. I have utilized all three techniques before forming an opinion of you.

This response to Nathan is being forwarded with the author's consent.

Al

Nathan,

With the effort to be as objective as I know how, I write in sincerity and with a honest heart.

I like to personally collect my own information through observation, communications with all parties involved (rather than second hand info), and thirdly I like to allow different occasions to form a track record. I have utilized all three techniques before forming an opinion of you.


I have witness you saying things about Al Tarkka and Steve Shelly that I have observed and confirmed NOT to be true. They desire, like myself, to up hold the doctrines and the procedures of the Republic, because without doing that we can never be assured that we even have a Republic Form of Government. And when you disallowed Republic procedures to be followed Saturday, July 9, 2011, here in Pennsylvania, and allowed instead your National authority to usurp power over the State by having a State Assembly without going through the proper chain of command in order to share the info you desired. Those actions within themselves made your Assembly unlawful. Therefore any judicial procedure that was performed at that Assembly was unlawful too.

No resolutions for Pennsylvania can be made in such and unlawful Assembly. It has come to my attention that you have done this before in Pennsylvania. Called your own meetings, malign faithful Republic State Officers and replace them with those you feel you can control and if they follow Republic laws over your personal agenda they are removed too. These are de facto tactics. Just because devoted Republic Members will not choose you over the Republic, you chose to cast them( me included) in an unfavorable light, shinning with lies, illusions and negative labels. Such tactics discredits the wisdom of the People if they are expose to both versions of incidents.

It is impossible to protect the Republic without protecting its rules, policies, and procedures! It was YOU who was not doing that, not those of us who walked out. That is why we walked out. Otherwise we would have been acquiescing to an Unlawful Assembly that was willing to perform unlawful judicial acts. Which you did! It is obvious with this email to which I am responding, is your effort of continuing to do the same.

Because of your ability to distort the facts, again, I am sending a copy of my reply to each Republic Members on my personal contact list, so they came hear both sides without your slanted interpretations. Mark Lounsbury is being sent a copy too. Subjective testimonies of a persons personality and character pales in comparison to his fruits through actions.


The young man who would not give you his name was acknowledging from his own consciousness, that meeting was unlawful and you were not in authority. When I personally asked you at the meeting  about your authority, you verbalized that the meeting was a National Jural Assembly, yet in this email you are describing it as a PA State Jural Assembly. On several occasions I have personally witnessed you changing your story to fit the conclusion you want the listener to draw.

I recall you electronically recorded the meeting, yet in observing your track record of actions, I would be will to wager ( even though I am not a betting person) those recorded facts were erased, and if they were not, the recordings of the meeting will verify the truth of my words.

I have also noticed you have the tendency to project flaws of your own personality and character onto others.  I make this conclusion from your interpretation, of what happened at Saturday's Meeting, as to why some of us left. You also projected your motives into the reason we left. If you are sincere, then you are delusional or otherwise, you are a blatant liar. Lying justifies your confusion: they are difficult to remember and don't coincide with the whole without chaos.

My conclusions are:

You are the problem, Nathan, because you don't know how to abide by the rules or you just refuse to follow them. Your Office is of the Executive Branch and not of the Judicial Branch of Government. Unless you receive surrogate powers from the State, your powers are limited to National. Tim Turner has made it very clear to my ears, on many conference calls, that National can not or should not interfere in State Affairs until invited by the State. You made it clear when I asked you , "Who invited you?" You said, YOU INVITED YOURSELF.  I explained your limitations to you at the meeting, with others verifying the validity of my statements, yet you still ignored the rules and dishonored the People of Pennsylvania.

Your position with National should be given to someone who understands and is willing to follow the RULE. Without proper rules, order is impossible. IF National does not reprimand you or condemn your actions then they too are not embracing a Republic Government in deeds and in reality. Feeding the people the same cereal in a different box is not acceptable for a TRUE Republic Government. If it does not allow a government for the People, by the People and of the People then it is not Republic regardless of the name. To ignore the Republic policies and procedures eliminates the people from the governmental equation which are the same characteristics and traits of the de facto. If you don't have the ability to honor this simple truth, then you don't have the ability to serve effectively in the Office of National Chief Justice.

What I say in the dark,I will repeat in the light. What I say in the valley, I will say on the roof top. In the end I am the only one that has to sleep with me. I must live by the resonance of my own heart. I purposely did not said convictions, because convictions can make one a convict (prisoner) which disallow room for growth. I am willing listen for comprehension. Unless my understanding of the Republic is wrong, it needs to be update. Then I will need to re-evaluate the new understanding to decide it it is for me, but according to my understanding at this moment. I chose the Republic over any other type of government.

It's my hope that we can keep it!

Long Live the Republic,
Ethel Bolton
[10:44:03 PM] Teri Lynn (GEM): He did ask for it! In public so now he gets it.

No comments: