Monday, May 16, 2011


“If you are a believer, you MUST pass this around right frigin now or verify it and prove it wrong.
Someone sent me a Bible verse she claimed was purposefully interpetted incorrectly. So, I went back to the orginal Greek and transalted it word for word. This is one big ass oh shit people. Damn the people that did this. It changes a lot of references to the exact opposite of what almost all churches teach. I feel overwhelmed by the ramifications. But I absolutely believe this transaltion.
All they did was move the word not to completely obfuscate the meaning.
Do your own research. It is my conclusion we are NOT to forgive the shit these evil bastards do if they know what they are doing is wrong. And God won’t forgive the shit heads. This throws out 75% of the religious bullshit I have always disagreed with anyway. People that do evil shit should not be forgiven, and we are NOT wrong when we don’t forgive. Take that you lying bastard piece of shit pastors.
This is almost enough to make me go back to preaching my way. Damn, I was right back then and I didn’t even friggin know it. I used to catch so much shit (for my language, yup, I talked this way sometines back then) for telling the “believers” they did not have to forgive scumbags. Hey adulterers, liars, thieves, murderers, rapist, cops and other shit heads, you are officially friggin screwed. Na na na na na. I’m holding up the galloping goose symbol right about friggin now.”

No comments: